[Owncloud] pbe copy/paste impossible in IE 8 Firefox3 on win7

Resolance Antoine Girard agirard at resolance.com
Thu Jun 27 15:11:40 UTC 2013

HI

I've owncloud client 1.3 installed on a win7 with IE 8 and Firefox 3
installed. I can connect on my owncloud server, I've some icon which are not
display (I will looking for this pbe which is not blocking), but I can't do
a copy/paste of files between win7 Desktop folder and a cloud folder with IE
and Firefox. When I right click on IE window it propose to save as file or
open, and in firefox, I've options like if webdav was not activated.

Owncloud server webdav is ok, I can do it on winxp or other OS client and
also from win7 with IE8 but from other network company.

The win7 IE8 Firefox3 is imposed by my company, update on win7 is possible
only with user privilege (not admin!!).

Do you have found same pbe ?

Best regards

--

Cordialement, Antoine GIRARD

Tel: +33 5 61 31 04 36 +33 6 83 11 00 97 Fax: 05 81 10 49 03

sip:agirard at resolance.com  <mailto:agirard at resolance.com>
mailto:agirard at resolance.com