[Owncloud] Update 5.0.7 uncontrollable encryption

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Fri Jun 7 18:50:13 UTC 2013

On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 20:23:09 +0200 Arthur Schiwon wrote:
> > Unfortunately it doesn't work, I still have the same output, with
> > encryption enabled or not, even after logging out then relogging in.
> >
> > Should I open an issue ?
>
> Björn, do you have an idea?

Not directly. The file content you (Nicolas) showed to us is the
encrypted file. It is totally OK if you see it if the encryption app is
disabled. If the app is enabled the file should be automatically
decrypted. After you enabled the app it is important that you log out
and than log in again so that the encryption app can decrypt your
private key.

Can you try to enable the encryption app, log-out, log-in again and
than try to open one of your files?

Cheers,
Björn

--