[Owncloud] CalDAV Todo App for Android

Jy Yaworski jy at dervormund.info
Tue Jun 4 13:06:50 UTC 2013

David:

I suppose I should read more carefully! Yes, this app is clearly
different. Well, hopefully someone got some use out of that information;
even if it was stated in the wrong context.

Come to think of it, VTodo was a niche that wasn't previously filled.
Needless to say, I'm trying out your application.

Thanks for the hard work.