[Owncloud] (very) large files support in own cloud

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Thu Jul 11 14:11:09 UTC 2013

Jakub,

Download and upload are two different things. Downloading arbitrarily large files should not be a problem (short of download continuation). Anonymous uploading works as well, albeit there is no chunking in the web browser current. And the upload case must work. Let's keep that discussion on the bug tracker though. Running an external service with write-access on ownClouds local storage will break ownCloud. Don't do that.

Daniel