[Owncloud] apps reviewers

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Wed Jul 10 12:35:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

we have a review process on apps.owncloud.com as you know. Every new or updated apps needs to be reviewed and approved by a trusted developer. It has to be checked if an app works correctly and doesn't has any security bugs.

Unfortunately everyone of the current review team is busy with other thing. Because of that we are looking for more people who are interested in helping with the review.

Is someone interested in helping? Please send me an message if you want to participate.
Thanks a lot.

Frank