[Owncloud] ERROR - External Storage issue

Carsten Ringe carsten at kopis.de
Sun Jan 13 07:02:40 UTC 2013

Am 11.01.2013 00:30, schrieb Tóth Ádám:
> I added an FTP connection via External Storage, and after that:
> I deleted the FTP connection, but that didn't help.
>
> What should I do?
I had the same error when trying to mount an Amazon S3 share. I think
it's the timeout that cuts the connection and produces the 500 error.

Also I have this same behavior when accessing folders with lots of
images... :-/

I can solve this by manually editing the file "config/mount.php",
removing the connection and then reloading my owncloud instance.

Carsten

--
www.kopis.de
carsten at kopis.de

Wenn ihr eure eMails verschlüsseln wollt, findet ihr meinen GPG
Schlüssel unter http://blog.kopis.de/contact/