[Owncloud] Startup configuration for windows owncloud client?

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:25:01 UTC 2013

I'm using owncloud 1.2.1 on a variety of systems without issues with a
small group of users. The problem I am facing is that after installing the
owncloud client in a terminal server station with windows, it starts by
default for ALL users.
I would like to be able to select which users should have the owncloud
client started on login. At the moment they all get a prompt for a password
they don't have and are asking the IT department about it all the time.
Which would be the best approach for this?

Regards,

Joan