[Owncloud] Change sync point

Jim Robinson jrobinson at lsp-tech.com
Mon Feb 25 20:33:27 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

N00b here so excuse obvious...

I am trying to sync out the "Shared" folders out via clientsync.  I see
the contents of the clientsync on the various client bases no problem
but I don't see the contents of Shared - the only way I can find to
access those files is via the web interface.

I read someone stating that you can change the base sync point in the
settings but I am having trouble finding this?
Basically, would like all clients (no matter what their type) to see
both the clientsync folder AND any Shared folders they are members of.

Probably obvious...  Anyone?

Thanks for any help and the great software.

--

Regards,

Jim Robinson

LSP Technologies, Inc
Tel: +1 (478) 405 0110 x2001
Tel: +1 (912) 480 4560 x2001
Fax: +1 (478) 405 0140
www.lsp-technologies.com
jrobinson at lsp-tech.com

This email has been scanned for content and is deemed to virus free.

Confidential
This email is intended for the sole use of the individuals to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are duly notified that any dissemination, duplication, or distribution of this transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail.