[Owncloud] community chef script for owncloud

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Mon Feb 11 21:55:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thomas (deepdiver) once wrote a puppet manifest but we were not
satisfied with the result that's why we use chef for provisioning in
Vagrant.
Regarding your question about the recipe: I've written the recipe to
create testing VMs, not "real" installations. That's why it does not
contain any configuration file management code.
Best,

Jakob