[Owncloud] Up-streaming changes

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Wed Feb 6 07:57:13 UTC 2013

Hey,

contributions are very welcome - thanks a lot!

We accept contributions via pull requests on Github.

Please we aware that we have entered the feature freeze phase for OC5
and only bug fixes will be merged in the current state.

Further details are described here:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Take care,

Tom