[Owncloud] contaxts export - 500 internal server error - (folder missing)

koenigludwig koenigludwig at web.de
Thu Dec 19 13:51:41 UTC 2013

Hi there,

i got a problem.
when I try to export my contacts via browser (settings --> export) my
browser is loading for a moment and then shows 500 internal server error.
I copied the link and checked it on my server:
....../owncloud/index.php/apps/contacts/addressbook/local/1/export

unfortunately there is no folder called "addressbook" in the directory
....../owncloud/index.php/apps/contacts/

how can I fix that?

thank you
Mario