[Owncloud] Ampache on OC 6

Bernhard Posselt dev at bernhard-posselt.com
Sat Dec 14 15:40:59 UTC 2013

That feature was part of the music application, the music application
was a security risk and had no maintainer, thats why it was dropped.
There is a new alpha release from a different maintainer on the appstore
which you can try. I dont think it features ampache integration.

Apart from that supporting the ampache API weakens your password
security (by a lot) and allows the use of rainbow tables to crack your
password. Just sayin.