[Owncloud] Bad Android appstore ratings

maillists at microdel.org maillists at microdel.org
Fri Dec 13 01:05:08 UTC 2013

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013, dev at bernhard-posselt.com wrote:

> I was surprised today when I took a look at the android app ratings in the play store that a lot of users are not satisfied with the app.
>
> After installing and trying it out I don't really have a lot to criticize, I think it works quite well and the ui is nice.  Did someone investigate why people are not happy with it? Is this more of a PR problem? Because judging from the reviews there is something wrong with the app

I'd have to disagree, for me it's worked intermittently.  After the
last update (1.5.2 I believe) files that have the "keep file up to
date" box checked and are changed on either my phone or tablet are not
synced to the server.  I've tried a simple text file and a KeePass
database, neither work.  This used to work but no cigar now.