[Owncloud] Owncloud 6 update error

Nicolas Mora nicolas at babelouest.org
Thu Dec 12 19:37:29 UTC 2013

Le 2013-12-12 14:17, Tornóci László a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On 12/12/2013 07:27 PM, Nicolas Mora wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to update Owncloud to the last 6 stable release but I'm
>> having problems during the process.
>
> I had a similar problem. The upgrade procedure (e.g. oc5->oc6) is
> different form an update (oc5.0.12->oc5.0.13). See:
>
> http://doc.owncloud.org/server/5.0/admin_manual/maintenance/update.html#upgrade

Thanks,

Sorry I didn't see the upgrade procedure on this page.

That doesn't help though, even when I run the proper procedure.
At first, I still have the error message
An exception occurred while executing 'ALTER TABLE `oc_appconfig` ADD
PRIMARY KEY (`appid`, `configkey`)': SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity
constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry
'user_pwauth-installed_version' for key 'PRIMARY'

So I restarted from the backup and looked into the table oc_appconfig
for the appid 'user_pwauth' and it gave me the following output :
mysql> select * from oc_appconfig where appid='user_pwauth';
+-------------+-------------------+----------------+
| appid       | configkey         | configvalue    |
+-------------+-------------------+----------------+
| user_pwauth | enabled           | no             |
| user_pwauth | enabled           | no             |
| user_pwauth | installed_version | 2.0            |
| user_pwauth | installed_version | 2.0            |
| user_pwauth | types             | authentication |
| user_pwauth | types             | authentication |

I deleted those lines and restarted an upgrade, but now I have the
following error message :
     An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT `id` FROM `oc_jobs`
WHERE `class` = ? AND `argument` = ?': SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or
view not found: 1146 Table 'owncloud.oc_jobs' doesn't exist