[Owncloud] ownCloud 6 release LDAP

Markus Koeberl markus.koeberl at tugraz.at
Thu Dec 12 08:57:44 UTC 2013

Hi!

I did an update using the debian repository
deb
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:ownCloud:community/Debian_7.0/ /

After fixing the problem with the search_lucene mysql table I played around to
see what has changed. During this I destroyed my LDAP group settings which I
am not able to get right now.

So the problem is that under "Group Filter" I cannot change anything
(everything is grayed out expect the Raw LDAP Filter field) and 0 groups found
get displayed. At "Advanced" "Directory Settings" I have everything configured
for uniqueMember. At the beginning after the update everything was working.

Is there a way to reset the LDAP settings? I did not find the config file
where all this values get stored.

Thanks
Markus Köberl
--