[Owncloud] How to debug...

peter at chubb.wattle.id.au peter at chubb.wattle.id.au
Thu Aug 29 03:47:34 UTC 2013

Hi,
	I'm getting an error when caldav-sync-beta tries to sync my
	calendars:

	The server returned status code 500 in response to a
	calendar-query request
	LogicException; The supplied iCalendar datetime value is
	incorrect: 2014110 1.7.6

I can see the code that generates this in
	3rdparty/Sabre/VObject/DateTimeParser.php
but I'd really like to get a traceback to see where the bad date value
gets in, and which event is the problem.  Maybe removing that event
and reinserting it will fix things :-)

owncloud.log and apache logs do not have the php traceback as a result
fo the exception.  I do see the 500 error in apache's access.log.

Help???

Peter C