[Owncloud] owncloud 5.0.9 ocdownloader OCP\JSON not found in

mm0510 zhou zhoumm0510 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 11:10:32 UTC 2013

    hi. i move ocdownloader in "owncloud/apps/". Then i open brower to
visit owncloud server and install ocdownloader app.i want to download, but
it show nothing and apache error log show "******PHP Fatal error : Class
'OCP\\JSON' not found in
/var/www/onwcloud/apps/ocdownloader/providers/http.php".
    I find that the class OCP\App OCP\User in downloader.php are useful in
ocdownloader project.But the system class in provider folder can't use(PS:I
move these files to another folder , and change path, it still can't
work).But i replace downloader.php by http.php (PS:I change http.php
something to make call ocDownloaderPB.php), it works(download files).I
don't konw how to debug.is someone experience to share or method to
advice.Thank you from Joe.

owncloud:5.0.9
ocdownloader:2.2
system:Ubuntu 12.04