[Owncloud] one-time password support/account generation by script?

Stefan Vollmar vollmar at nf.mpg.de
Tue Aug 20 16:19:34 UTC 2013

Hello,

our OwnCloud installation now uses the current release and the MySQL option. We have looked at the table structures and believe that we can deduce what inserts are necessary to create accounts for new users (in addition to creating a suitable data directory). While it is reassuring to know that even without any documentation we could add useful features for our purposes (although I believe that other sites would profit from better handling of initial passwords, too), we would prefer a more "official" way.

All we need seems to be available in
/var/www/owncloud/lib/user.php

What is a minimal wrapper we would need to execute functions like createUser( $uid, $password ) from here?

Many thanks in advance!
Best regards,
 Stefan

--