[Owncloud] Share Folder of Pictures via Web Interface

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Tue Aug 20 09:14:08 UTC 2013

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 01:25:37 +0200 Matthias Heizmann wrote:
> If I am logged in to owncloud, I can click on "Pictures" in the
> navigation bar and have a very fancy view on my pictures (thumbnails,
> slideshow). If my friends visit my link, they just have the usual
> "file view" on this folder of pictures.

There is already an issue on github[1]. Also if you share your pictures
directly in the picture app it will now appear as share in your Shared
folder. Which is a great improvement since it allows you to sync shared
galleries. But the gallery app doesn't index the shared folder at the
moment. But I'm confident that we will solve this issue soon.

[1] https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues/1334

cheers,
Björn

--