[Owncloud] disappointed users

Matthias suleimann at gmx.at
Thu Aug 15 14:21:38 UTC 2013

I was in the same situation. I tried to report a bug so i decided to
post it in the forum. There is no hint that bugs should not be reportet
there and a forum is a great place for doing it. There is even a forum
"Discuss possible bugs & feature requests (You found a bug or you're
missing a major feature? Just ask and discuss)":
http://forum.owncloud.org/index.php

I haven't heard of github before and have no idea how it works. It might
be a good place for developer but normal users will avoid it. Björn send
me the link to the template, otherwise I would have never heard of it.

But everyone knows how to post topics in a forum and there can also be a
static thread about "how to report bugs". So I don't see the point why
people shouldn't report bugs there?

If somebody just posts "i have the same problem".. this is a thing to
ignore..

kindly
Matthias

======= Original message from =======