[Owncloud] progress on map app

Qingping Hou dave2008713 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 08:10:27 UTC 2013

Hi Martin,

I also want to have this feature to keep track of my travel :) It
doesn't seem like a difficult task, but we need to get the basic
feature done first.

what location history services are you using right now?

I have created an issue to keep track of this, see:
https://github.com/owncloud/maps/issues/3

Please comment on that issue page for further discussion, thanks :)