[Owncloud] Versioning problem

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Fri Apr 19 13:56:59 UTC 2013

Running OC 5.0.4, on CentOS 6.4.  I have not been able to get
version'ing to work with OC.  The version app is enabled and I created
simple text file and saved it.  Then made some modifications and saved
it.  But I find no where to pull up previous version.  The documentation
says to just go to the 'History' tab, but there is no history tab
anywhere in the web gui.  Putting the mouse of the file brings up the
version option but clicking that doesn't do anything...  Is there some
setting I'm missing?

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'