[Owncloud] some notes about GSoC

asiriworik asiriwork at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 05:54:24 UTC 2013

Hi Alessandro,

I am a computer science and engineering undergraduate and currently in third
year. I went through the 2013 project ideas in openSUSE ideas page.
I'm interested in the idea under ownCloud which is about the "Mobile app
that syncs with ownCloud News app".
I have a fair knowledge about JS,CSS,HTML.The skill recommended , programing
for mobile platforms is manageable.
Apart from the information given in the idea page it would help if you can
give me an insight about the project and few links to follow or resources to
work with.
Thanks.