[Owncloud] Enhancing WebDAV

Evert Pot evertpot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:40:50 UTC 2013

On Apr 2, 2013, at 3:36 PM, "Thomas Uhl" <thomas.uhl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> That is what im am interested in working together. We can help to add such functionalities to the owncloud and other clients.

Just from sabredav's perspective: pull requests are of course very much welcome :)

If this is something you're interested in contributing, get familiar with the source code.. I can give you some notes on how to create your pull request in such a way it will get accepted.

I don't personally have the full picture though, and how that would tie back into Owncloud. If there's already an existing (internal) search api, it would probably be helpful to understand what it's capabilities are, and how we can map that to DASL.

Evert