[Owncloud] WebDav Custom Properties

Rob Oakes lyx-devel at oak-tree.us
Tue Sep 25 14:13:54 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-09-25 at 12:20 +0300, Klaas Freitag wrote:

> That sounds to me like a mistake I did quite some time ago: Did you
> remember to set the DAV: namespace for the properties you try to set?
> It's required.

Hi Klaas,

I've been able to get "DAV:lastmodified" to work, but that is about
it. Any custom property that I attempt to create, regardless of
namespace, fails. This includes both those that I create directly via
XML requests and those that I try to create via cadaver.

Not sure what to try next. If you could point me to which portion
of the source code deals with custom properties, I could try and look
to see if I can find the problem ...

Cheers,

Rob