[Owncloud] Archive reading resource hog (bug oc-1224)

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:26:27 UTC 2012

Yes, I mean that session should be used to store/retrieve some unique id
that will be used to get all user-specific data. Direct  session usage to
store these data  creates a significant overhead.
Here is more detailed review
http://phpchunk.net/2011/06/speed-up-your-sessions-part-1-best-practices/

---
Victor