[Owncloud] CSRF behaviour is annoying

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Wed Sep 19 13:13:33 UTC 2012

Hi Christian

On Tuesday 18 September 2012 12:22 you wrote:
> > On Sunday 16 September 2012 14:40:47 you wrote:
> > Since everyone seems to agree that it's the best solution, and there's
> > working script for it, should we add it to core? I guess it can be
> > categorized as a bug fix?
> >
> > Christian, are you up for it?
>
> Um, ok, I can take a look at it, sure.
>
> The two scripts themselves are trivial. But a decision has to be made which
> I feel not authorized to take:

I hope you don't mind me forwarding this to the mailing list, both for getting
the final ACK for it, and maybe someone would grant you push privileges to the
repositories - anyone?

I'm leaving for vacation tonight and wont be back until Friday 28 otherwise I
will be glad to share my limited git knowledge ;)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus