[Owncloud] Mirall pull requests for Plasma client

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Sep 11 15:41:29 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I've filed a bunch of pull requests to Mirall. These are changes that I
need for certain functionality in the Plasma client. Most of them are
harmless, adding return values for HTTP requests, so that I can catch the
result more reliably. There's also a setter for the remote polling
interval, since that will in some cases be needed from the client. (I'm
planning to use this one to increase or decrease the polling interval
based on environmental factors (battery, network bandwidth, etc.)

One patch moves the SSL dialog from the OwnCloudInfo class into
Application and relays a few signals. I haven't been able to test this
one yet, but it looks pretty straight-forward to me as well. If you have
an untrusted SSL certificate, this is easy to test: just check if mirall
complains when accepting it, or if it will just fail entirely. Will find
some time to set up a test for this one.

Would someone be willing to review and merge these patches into master?

Patches are here https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/pulls

The Plasma client is coming along nicely. I've most of the basic
functionality implemented (monitoring sync, setting up folders), and
created a Plasmoid, a System Settings module, an Active Settings module
and the synchronization daemon which is controlled via DBus

http://wstaw.org/m/2012/09/11/plasma-desktopC15680.png

Cheers,
--
sebas