[Owncloud] Add shared reverse SSL-proxy support

Stefan Herbrechtsmeier stefan at herbrechtsmeier.net
Mon Sep 10 17:11:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have improve the shared reverse SSL-proxy support:
- Replace $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] with new OC_Helper::scriptName function

Furthermore I have upgrade it to 4.5beta2 and master (only the
owncloud/core at the moment).

I have add a pull request [1] for the core and it would be nice to get
some feedback from a owncloud developer.

Regards,
     Stefan

[1] https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/9