[Owncloud] Contact sharing: Can't edit shared contacts

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Sep 4 11:45:42 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 04 September 2012 13:09 Philipp Schmidt wrote:
> I just pulled the latest git and tried out contact sharing. Sharing works
> fine, but I came across an error when allowing others to edit shared
> contacts.

Thanks for catching that one. I only checked for the contacts permissions, not
the address book. Sadly this bug snook into the beta 2 release...

Commit 36a7a48b01145362080f6245a7d72f45274ec694

> I always get a "You don't have the required permissions to edit this
> contact"- message (rough translation: Is there a way to force the web ui to
> not use german but the english strings?).

Eh, I'm not sure I get you right, but in under Settings/Personal change to
your preferred language.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus