[Owncloud] Getting owncloud-client in Debian

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Wed Oct 31 17:12:32 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 31 October 2012 17:55:14 MJ Ray wrote:
> Pick from oldstable (was 5.0 but no longer), stable (currently 6.0),
> testing, and unstable - it varies over time.

I was going to say you'd be wrong, since the only ones I could think of were
unstable and experimental, since testing gets the packages from unstable
(without (re-)compilation) and stable gets the packages from testing.

But I forgot about the proposed-updates mechanism, which exist for oldstable,
stable and (during freeze) testing, making indeed a total of 4 or 5 (depending
whether you'd exclude experimental).