[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.1.2 Release Candidate

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Tue Nov 27 06:12:24 UTC 2012

On 27.11.2012 00:24, Vince D. Kimball wrote:
> After upgrading, I have a conflict file for every file on the server.
>
> I'm using client 1.1.2 (on ubuntu 12.04) with server 4.5.2 (on ubuntu 10.04.)
That's strange. Are you sure you use 1.1.2?
I was not able to reproduce that problem any more. Yet I know that there
are situations where conflicts are generated for good reasons, for
example if another program (maybe a client from another computer)
changed the files on one side or if the system times have changed
significantely or such.

Is there a chance for you to pass by a log file?

Thanks,

Klaas