[Owncloud] Talk at FSCONS

Raghu Nayyar me at iraghu.com
Tue Nov 20 19:16:57 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

Far from Europe, I may be giving a lightening talk in BarCamp India on Open
Source Development and my experience working with ownCloud as a volunteer.
Obviously, I will talking about ownCloud, it's features and what all a
person can do with it ( I haven't decided the complete matter yet.). It
will be in January.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM, Frank Karlitschek <frank at owncloud.org>wrote:

> That´s very cool.
> Thanks a lot for doing that.
>
> I want to encourage everybody to do the same if there is the possibility.
> It´s important to spread the word.
>

> Frank
>

> On 20.11.2012, at 18:01, Sam Tuke <samtuke at owncloud.com> wrote:
>
> > By the way I gave a lightning talk about ownCloud at FSCONS in Sweden
> the week
> > before last. I demonstrated the web UI, Desktop Sync Client, app store,
> GitHub
> > repo, and explained some of the new and upcoming features. There were
> quite a
> > few questions at the end.
> >
> > I recommend giving lightning talks if you're at a suitable conference
> because
> > they are easy to do and give ownCloud positive exposure among just the
> right
> > kind of people. You can also mention the user data manifesto to broaden
> appeal
> > and increase the number of signatories.
> >
> > Best,

> > Owncloud mailing list