[Owncloud] 4.5.2 planing

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Mon Nov 12 12:40:01 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

we did a lot of bugfixes in the stable45 branch so it is time to finally release it. We don´t have all the bugs fixed yet so there will definitely be a 4.5.3 afterwards but 4.5.2 is a lot better than 4.5.1 so let´s leave it out of the cage.

Tagging and packaging will be Tuesday evening CET
So there is still time to backport your fixes to stable45 :-)

Announcement and release will be Wednesday morning.

There is a 1.1.2 client release planed for Thursday too including important bugfixes.

Frank