[Owncloud] [support-call/occupy] Fwd: Re: sharedstuff demo + unhosted/remoteStorage :D

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Wed May 30 21:59:15 UTC 2012

hi, would anyone like to support - with sharing maintenance effort - an autonomous instance of owncloud? open for everyone but intended to increase autonomy of people participating in various groups relating to occupy? friends from http://occupy.net already have basic installation running as you can read in original message below vvv -- thx! ~ elf pavlik ~

--- Begin forwarded message from Devin Balkind ---