[Owncloud] 4.0.1

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Wed May 30 20:26:17 UTC 2012

Hey hey,

On 05/26/2012 01:37 PM, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>

> we want to release a 4.0.1 bugfix release as soon as possible to address all the issues of the ownCloud 4 release.
>
> The plan is to release 4.0.1 the coming friday and a 4.0.2 one or two weeks afterwards.

Attached we have a list of those things that seem to be worth to be
fixed in the next two maintenance releases. Those in orange are
considered more critical. Would be cool to resolve them to make ownCloud
4 even more shiny :)

Frank also added 4.0.1-3 milestones in the bug tracker for easier
orientation and lookup.

> So please backport your fixes to the stable 4 branch for the release.
>

> I think it it important that we stabilize the ownCloud 4 code base as much as possible now.

Cheers
Arthur