[Owncloud] Contacts: Cleaning up Duplicate Entries

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Fri May 25 20:27:02 UTC 2012

On 25.05.2012 22:06, Thomas Tanghus wrote:
> On Friday 25 May 2012 21:09 Thomas Mayer wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> as there are several people affected by the duplicate entry bug in the
>> contacts app, and 4.0 is out, here is an SQL-Script to clean up the
>> entries. I have tested it on my own server with MySQL backend, but I am
>> not sure if CREATE LIKE works with PostgreSQL or SQLite:
>
> I regularly search buggenie back and forth, but I haven't seen any mention of
> this bug?

I am referring to this bug:
http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-362

which was fixed by you with this commit:
https://gitorious.org/owncloud/owncloud/commit/102cf150b3a1de43877878debf9aef5f386d543b

Best regards,
Thomas
--
"When one's home has a really excellent computer capable of reaching
other computers anywhere in the Galaxy, one scarcely needs to budge."