[Owncloud] Non working clients since upgrade.

Alain Bourgeois alain.bourgeois10 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:05:27 UTC 2012

My upgrade works in debian, I can access all files.
You should reinstall from master current Git or stable4.
They include Robin Appelman commit from Sunday, 20 which solved the problem
of no migrating the files.

The Android client is not working : bug oc-590

Timduru made a updated app that you can either rebuild as an android app
(see Android main  merge request 1 or directly from timduru's git
repository).

I use it, it works both on OC-V3 and V4 but there is no official download.
Here is a link for the .apk :
http://cloud.timduru.org/apps/files_sharing/get.php?token=edf15c332141f4ba94244e8689e4a4c9950afc2d

If it solves your Pb please report ans ask to close the bug

Alain