[Owncloud] Fwd: SOGO connector for thundebird

sven-ocm at geekbox.info sven-ocm at geekbox.info
Fri Mar 9 00:17:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm using owncloud with Lightning/SOGo connector for 2 week now, and I'm
very pleased.

I have to add every calendar by itself, so the url for one is like:
https://xxx/oc/apps/calendar/caldav.php/calendars/USERNAME/default
for a calendar called "default"

For CardDAV i noticed a different handling in the N field - if you edit
a contact within thunderbird, you won't be able to display it in
owncloud. I filed bugreports[1] on both projects, the one on owncloud
includes an easy fix for that.

bye,
sven

[1] http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1660