[Owncloud] External Storage Support : questions ? since OC 4.0 ...

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Mon Jun 18 20:54:40 UTC 2012

On Monday, June 18, 2012 10:38:20 PM Alain Bourgeois wrote:
> The documentation is clear but the experimental result is different.
> I’m not an expert, just happy to found a way to use the service. May be it a
> bug.

This is true for the system wide mount points that an admin can configure. The
'Personal' mount points you speak of in the UI are stored in the user's data
directories. This is in order to maintain a user's privacy if there are
passwords that need to be stored.

I'll take a look at the UI again and make sure nothing is broken.

Michael