[Owncloud] help needed with encryption and corruped files

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Mon Jun 4 16:33:58 UTC 2012

On 04.06.2012 18:13, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have a very evil bug report about corrupted files together with the encryption app.
>
> http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-912
> http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2726
>
> Everything works for me and I canĀ“t find the problem
> Can someone help me with reproducing it?
I can reproduce it with a Firefox on Linux and on Windows 7. I have
master running from this morning.

The files look like this:
downloaded: 249611  4. Jun 18:22 /home/kf/downloads/csync.exe
original:   250102 18. Mai 12:36
/home/kf/owncloud.com/win/buildcsync/client/csync.exe

The downloaded file has the same (wrong) size on Windows.

HTH,

Klaas