[Owncloud] Syncing and Time Synchronization

Brad McEvoy brad at bradmcevoy.com
Wed Jul 18 11:05:04 UTC 2012

You could also look at zsync, its just like rsync but works over http  -
http://zsync.moria.org.uk/ - so that might fit better in a
webdav-centric environment.

there's a bi-directional java implementation of zsync here:

https://github.com/miltonio/milton2/tree/master/milton-client/src/main/java/io/milton/zsync

Both rsync and zsync require your server to either persist or generate
on demand the list of crc's that make up the file chunks.