[Owncloud] Are there debug options available in the windows client?

Brain Drain braindead0 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 16:20:11 UTC 2012

I've running version 1.0.3 on Win7 x64, connecting to owncloud 4.0.1

The client crashes intermittently, often when I'm not here (and nothing is modifying files on either end).  I'd report it but really have nothing to report ;-).  I have noticed on the server side that tons of php sessions are being created/abandoned while the client is running perhaps that's got something to do with it.

Also, is there any way to loosen up the time sync requirements?  IT folks are work don't have ntp setup very well on the domain, my server side is running ntpd and at stratum 2 so it should be accurate I'd think.  Maybe that's related to the excessive php session files and crashing?

Thanks for any tips that might lead to useful feedback from myself ;-)