[Owncloud] Client Work Methodology - Server Participation?

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Fri Jul 6 14:04:04 UTC 2012

On Fri, 06 Jul 2012 15:33:00 +0200 Klaas Freitag wrote:
> > This sounds interesting and would enable a application for the sync
> > client I already thought about for a while.
> Which is?

I would really love to have a clipboard sync if the client runs.

Imagine, you read something interesting on your notebook which you
want to reuse on your desktop, just copy it to the clipboard and insert
it on your desktop. Or you read something interesting on your mobile
phone, copy it and insert it on your notebook, etc. I can think about
various situation where this could be really useful.

What do you think?

cheers,
Björn