[Owncloud] book

~Stack~ i.am.stack at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:28:22 UTC 2012

> On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Jos Poortvliet <jos at opensuse.org
> <mailto:jos at opensuse.org>> wrote:
> There's quite some ground to cover if you want to be complete,
> however, and I don't expect to have that much time until at
> least Februari. Anyone interested in helping out - lemme know. If a
> few people are serious about this we can discuss exactly how to do it...

May I suggest http://en.flossmanuals.net/ ?

I have worked with them before. What is nice is that we were able to put
the basics of the book together using their rather simple interface, and
then, when we were ready, we had a few people from the mailing list look
it over. Since those of us working on the book got more A's in computer
class then we ever did in English, it was really nice having people who
write for a living correct our grammar and make suggestions for reading
flow. I have met a few of them at Texas Linux Fest and they are far more
knowledgeable about writing than I.

I found it to be a good experience. Enough so that I am in the process
of compiling the details needed for another book/manual.

~Stack~