[Owncloud] All Day Calendar Events

Daniel nix at tek12.com
Fri Jan 13 15:04:34 UTC 2012

On 01/13/2012 09:46 AM, Georg Ehrke wrote:
> Hi,
> first to the second bug report:
> this am/pm thing isn't valid, you need something like HH:MM (e.g. 12:00).

I figured as much, it's just not very clear what to enter and the
directional arrows increment by seconds... which is time consuming.

> i've got an question to your first bugreport. Do you changed the
> timezone since creating the event?

Not for that event. In the process of trying to figure out if the
problem is on my end or not, I have changed the timezone since then.
But, an all day event still spans two days regardless.

Thanks, Daniel

If you need detailed info, I'm usually in IRC - internakernel