[Owncloud] Inconsistency: Webdav via Brwoser vs. webdav via dav mount

Simon Kainz simon at familiekainz.at
Tue Feb 21 12:51:32 UTC 2012

Dear list,

when i use my brower to access /files/webdav.php/Shared i see some files
which are shared for me.

When I do the same using a davfs2 based mount (which works flawless
otherwise) i only see an empty Shared folder.

Funny thing is: Even after i remove/rename my Shared folder in
/username/skainz in he OC "data directory", i still can access my Shared
folder via Webdav/Browser (well, i don't see my Shared folder, but i can
still type in the URL). So it gets somewhere inserted into the directory
tree, but seemingly only for the GET via Browser.

Any ideas?

Is this worth sumbitting a bug?

Regards,

Simon