[Owncloud] Removal of 3rd party libraries from the main repo

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Thu Feb 16 09:15:53 UTC 2012

I fully agree to this!

The git repo shall support developers as good as possible.
Based on the repo we shall have the possibility to create two deliverables:

One containing the pure source plus build instructions (aka makefile). The 'makefile'
should minify js and css and ideally build the swf from the ActionScript ...

The build result will be the second deliverable: a simple drop'in archive, which people can
unzip and fire up within their web server/hoster ....

Distribution package maintainers will grab the source package and wrap it for their distro.

Can we put this topic on the agenda for the developer meeting?

THX,

Thomas

Thomas Müller                 E-Mail: thomas.mueller at tmit.eu