[Owncloud] bookmark sync

Jarry R javier.rotelli at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 03:51:25 UTC 2012

sorry for the long time to reply. i had an exam.

2012/2/4 Florian Jacob <fjacob at lavabit.com>

> There's no api for doing so currently. I guess the best for you would be to
> have a discussion on how such an api should be implemented in ownCloud,
> maybe
> compatible to other bookmark services like firefox sync or social
> bookmarking
> sites.

well, lets have it :D
for what i understand from here
http://adjamblog.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/rekonq-1-feature-a-week-3-and-4/
rekonq doesnt uses owncloud. just plain http/ftp

 Andrea Diamantini <http://www.adjam.org/> | 2 August, 2011 at 3:10
pm<http://adjamblog.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/rekonq-1-feature-a-week-3-and-4/comment-page-1/#comment-929>
>  | Reply<http://adjamblog.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/rekonq-1-feature-a-week-3-and-4/?replytocom=929#respond>
>
> uhm… to say the truth, you don’t really need ownCloud at all, actually.
> You just need a remote http/ftp server.

im not familiar with bookmark sync services. so i cant say if one is better.
but firefox sync seems the way to go. that way if we develop a chrome
plugin it will work with ff sync too :D

thoughts?