[Owncloud] WebDAV docs for OS X

Fri Feb 10 10:44:11 UTC 2012

Hi

Am 10.02.2012 07:54, schrieb Thomas Tanghus:
> Is anyone able to add a section about using WebDAV with OS X Finder (or
> alternatives) to http://owncloud.org/support/webdav/ ?

It's pretty easy to connect to a WebDAV server with OS X. See
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Mac/10.6/en/8160.html

Quote:

To connect to a WebDAV server:
In the Finder, choose Go > “Connect to Server,” type the address of the
server in the Server Address field, and click Connect.

The server address should be in a form similar to this:

http://servername.com/path/

> [2] http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-104

Shouldn't the Zerobyte issue now have been fixed (cf. my old threads… -
just search for my name in the archive)?

Alexander
--
↯     Lifestream (Twitter, Blog, …) ↣ http://sup.skwar.me/     ↯
↯  Chat (Jabber/Google Talk) ↣ a at skwar.me ; Twitter: @alexs77  ↯